You can log in to the Nordnet app with a mobile BankID (for Swedish, Norwegian and Danish customers). You can also open an account and become a new customer in the app. You can keep track of current market information, quotes and indices without logging in, 15 minutes delayed. Create your own personal home page with the graphs and lists that interest you.
• Log in or sign up with Bank ID (for Swedish, Norwegian and Danish customers)
• Build your personalized homepage
• Buy and sell shares and exchange-traded instruments in the Nordic, German and US markets (logged in)
• Buy and sell funds (logged in)
• Keep track of your investments (logged in)
• See your transactions and orders (logged in)
• Create watch lists
• Get the latest financial news
• View current exchange rates
• Quotes and news with 15 minutes delay without logging in
• Streaming real-time quotes and news for subscribers (logged in)
The app is free.
Nordnet price list at each time is applicable for services you use, https://www.nordnet.se/mux/web/nordnet/pricelist.html
Contact information for Nordnet:
Nordnet Bank AB
167 14 Bromma
Phone: +46 8-506330 00
Corporate identity number: 516406-0021
We use your feedback as we develop the app further. Please rate it, and contribute with your comments.
All logged in traffic between the app and our systems is encrypted. Do not leave your phone without first logging out from the app. If you've been inactive for more than 15 minutes, you will be logged out automatically.
Complaints and claims
Nordnet is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Nordnet (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 31 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.